1 Which port numbers are commonly assigned for FTP use? (Choose two.)
2 What does the http portion of the URL http://www.cisco.com/edu/ communicate to a web browser?
- The web browser needs to locate the
1 Which device would add security to a network by not forwarding broadcasts?
2 Given a host with the IP address 126.96.36.199 and a default subnet mask, to which network does the host be
1 Why is IP considered a best-effort protocol?
- IP detects lost packets.
- IP validates the content of the packets.
- IP does not provide acknowledgment of the data delivery.*
- IP reorders the packet as they arrive at the destination host.
1 What is the function of a Layer 2 switch?
- forwards data based on logical addressing
- duplicates the electrical signal of each frame to every port
- learns the port assigned to a host by examining the destination MAC address
- determines which interface is
1 Which Ethernet standard does the IEEE 802.3 standard recommend for backbone installations?
2 Which statements describe Gigabit Ethernet technology? (Choose two.)
1 Refer to the exhibit. Host A is communicating with host F. What happens to a frame sent from host A to host F as it travels over the Ethernet segments?
- The frame format is modified as it passes through each switch.
- The frame format remains the same across each Ethernet
1 Which of the following are benefits of peer-to-peer networks? (Choose three.)
- centralized security
- easy to create*
- very scalable
- no centralized equipment required*
- centralized administrator not required*
- centralized control of ass
1 A company needs to extend the LAN to six separate buildings. To limit the amount of signal attenuation on the LAN media, what type of media would be the best to use between the buildings?
- air (wireless)
- coaxial cable
- shielded twisted pair
Artikel Yang Dicari Tidak Ada.
Silakan menggunakan fasilitas Pencarian atau Mencari Bedasarkan Label...